Saturday, January 5, 2008

$4.25 on what????!!!!

I just paid $4.25 for 8 oz. of liquid. WHO DOES THAT? I mean REALLY! Who do I think I am? But I must admit it was good. I had really wanted an Eggnog Latte but alas, those are gone for the non-holiday season, so I went with a Peppermint Mocha. Which as is it turns out, wasn’t all that bad. But then again, I am a mint and chocolate kind of girl. ‘Tis the season and all. Peppermint Stick ice cream and hot fudge e v e r y n i g h t until it is gone. Not good. But the good news is that I sticking to the no smoking thing. That IS good. Although since I only smoke about one cigarette a day it is hard to let go. But regardless, it isn’t good for me so I am working on it. Especially in light of my looming 40th day of birth. YIKES. Scares the crap out of me, but oh well. I do have a good marriage, a loving husband and three healthy kids, what more could I ask for? Probably a lot, but all in all I’d say that I am in a good space.

Now as a nod to my home town and to the title of this blog I thought it only appropriate to let all of my readers know that Talbots will be closing all of their kids and mens stores. In my opinion this is a good thing. They need to focus on their women’s clothing, which I think needs work. They got a little to colorful for my tastes and need to get back to basics. I am very much looking forward to see what they do with their revamp. And perhaps, with the increase in my income, I may even be able to return to my shopping habits. Just maybe.

No comments: