Saturday, January 26, 2008

If it's 2 o'clock...

...someone must be sick!

There goes the three tickets for today's Princesses on Ice show! ARGH! She will be devastated, again. And I feel bad. Poor little thing.

Keep your fingers crossed we don't get it as well! Deb over at Mom of 3 Girls had it and she was down and out for a whole day! Yikes!!!

Cat update - he, I am pretty sure it is a he, is still here. He sleeps in the breeze way and only is in the house when we are home/awake. He goes out when we leave for work, he is sort of like a dog. I am not all that into cats, but this one is a LOVE. And my allergies don't seem to be an issue. Bottom line? King Daddy is into him too so he is a keeper. Just what we need, another mouth to feed and a being who needs his own doctor. Oh well.

Job update - have I ever mentioned this one? I am a contractor. Contracting is fine, however in my position, if I don't work I don't get paid. If my kids are sick, no pay. Holidays? No pay. So although I am bringing in a pay check it isn't enough. The offer is coming...and coming...and still coming. No progress has been made. It was supposed to happen January 1. I enjoy what I am doing, the "offer" that was discussed is great and the office is ridiculously close to my house. So what will I do? Wait, I guess. What is a girl to do?

So it is now 2:10 Oldest is dozing on the couch watching Enchanted Tales, I have cleaned up the living room and loaded and run the dishwasher. My house is a complete mess. Piles of mail and laundry. What else would you do at 2 in the morning?

1 comment:

Deb said...

Yikes! I hope that everyone is feeling better - I wouldn't wish what I had on anyone, that's for sure.

I'm glad you still made it to the ice show - very cool! :)