Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

Personally, I think this is the dumbest holiday ever. If you are single, this holiday is crushing. If you are couple, it causes so much angst due to the hyped up media attention and we are ultimately disappointed. Unless of course you are married to a wonderfully thoughtful partner. That is not to say that I am not married to a wonderfully thoughtful man, it's just that this holiday is a total scam. And I ain't buying. Neither is he.

I simple love you will suffice and I get that every day. Hugs and loves from and to the kids today and everyday.

Happy Valentine's.

5 comments:

so tired said...

wtf? I'm too lazy to figure out a code.......

Allie said...

I feel like you're trying to say something...maybe its just me.

Anonymous said...



Anonymous said...

I'm not sure my last comment translated correctly ... so here it is in Arial == A simple I Love You will suffice, but … the Godiva Chocolate and new Satin PJ’s did bring a BIG SMILE to her face. Happy Valentines Day to you. Talk to you Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

Huh?

Someone has broken into you blog and written something in webdings.
You might want to have a look at that, Betsy!!!! LOL