Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A wise decision?

I am not all that sure. My eyes are watering and my throat is burning. I am not sure it was the best decision to set the oven to self cleaning while the kids were awake. However, in the 4 years I have owned this oven, I, well, I, ahem, haven't done it before. I know, I know. You think I am disgusting. And that may very well be, but judge not lest you be judged. Why tonight did I do it? Who knows, not only am I disgusting, I am crazy.

So not only did I say I was going to post my resume, I did post my resume. And lo and behold the paper work has been sent to the proper people to make my tranistion to full-time employee happen. Much progress. I am so pleased. Despite the issues at my current job, the people are great and it can't be beat in terms of relative geographic location to my home.

Today is Super Tuesday. Massachusetts is one of the states in which there is a primary today. I was a little surprised at the lack of notifcation that came along with this most historic day. But I did vote. King Daddy did not, his paper work is still hanging on the refridgerator. Hopefully it will be filed by the time election day rolls around.

Such randomness. This is the story of my life. Random. Completely random.

No comments: