Friday, January 30, 2009

Progress

I had the painter over yesterday to estimate the kitchen. She was focused and detail oriented. A true professional. She will be painting the walls, the woodwork and the ceiling over February vacation. We are very excited. It is in dire need of help. If only I could get the floors refinished, but where would our family of 5 live for three days!?

The plumber is coming over today to estimate moving the bath tub and putting the laundry in the upstairs closet. Exciting. I pulled out the picture of my "dream" bath.

We received our insurance claim check yesterday. Many projects need to be undertaken, thankfully KD is skilled. Truly, we would pay a LOT more money to do such things.

Progress! I love it!

p.s. we will meet with the teacher on Tuesday.

No comments: