Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Change is hard

I slept until 7:15 this morning.  I did 4 loads of laundry yesterday.  I folded all of the towels. I barely got the kids out the door this morning.  I didn't do anything that would resemble changing today.

Tonight I will set out their clothes and pack snacks.  I will assemble the gifts that I need to send into school and present to their teachers. 

Tomorrow, I will rise early.  Get myself ready and set about doing all the things I need to do to be available to the children in the morning. 

Change is hard.  One step at a time.  Right?

One step that might be useful?  I will write down what I want my morning routine to be.  Then attack it one teeny tiny step at a time.  Slow and steady.  Constant.  Then action.

Or maybe I will hire a personal assistant.  That might work better.  Yeah, as if.

No comments: