Saturday, February 25, 2012

Random

I gave up Facebook for lent.  I should have given up cookie dough.

******
The kids have been on vacation this week and each of them have had wonderful adventures.  Well perhaps not Eliot, but certainly the big kids have had a wonderful vacation.

******
Merri's first sleep over party is next Friday night.  We are shipping the boys out to various friends and family.  We are taking her and 4 of her friends out to dinner and then back to our house.   I have planned wonderful decorations.  The kind in which she will feel so very special. 

******
Genetics are a funny thing.  Jer has brown eyes, I have blue and all of our children have blue or green eyes.

******
There isn't much funnier than a 16month old who climbs on his father as he is doing push ups or crunches. 

******
We are watching Lost on Netflix.  FREAKY and oh so good!

******
My daffodils are virtually bloomed.  Um...

******
I need to be running more regularly. 

No comments: