Friday, December 28, 2007

The 4th Day

On the 4th day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Four Calling Birds The Four Gospels: 1) Matthew, 2) Mark, 3) Luke, and 4) John, which proclaim the Good News of God's reconciliation of the world to Himself in Jesus Christ.

Sadly, I must admit, it is getting harder and harder to keep the Christmas Spirit. King Daddy is home from school this week, I am working, the Volvo was out of commission and, of course, the house is still a mess. The kids aren't nearly as well behaved as I would have liked, but they were super on Christmas Day. Really can't ask for more than that.

Baby fell down the stairs. Nice swollen eye that is looking MUCH better 2 days status post. Luckily I wasn't here for that one. I would have flipped OUT.

Merry Christmas, still!

No comments: