Thursday, December 27, 2007

For the love of popcorn

I have always been a lover of popcorn. Growing up we used to watch Creature Double Feature, pull down the shades and only eat one kernel at a time and never during commercials. When I was pregnant with Baby King Daddy went to the movie theatre, on three separate occasions, to procure movie theatre popcorn, butter layered.

So it was without hesitation that I should gain entry into a sweepstakes giving away a years supply of Orville Redenbacher popcorn (www.orville.com). Is there any other popcorn? I think not. And a year subscription to NetFlix. Oh yeah baby, I am a WINNER!!!

Elizabeth at Table for Five has been asked to sponsor this give away and I wanted to offer my support to my new found virtual friend so I am entering this sweepstakes, per the instructions as a resident of the good ol' U S of A!!

So bring it on people, bring it on!

No comments: