Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Huh? Me? Noooooooooooo!


It may seem frivolous to you, but to me Dear Reader, I love when people stop by and check out my blog. I absolutely love writing and writing on the blog is a blast.

You may have noticed that I have a counter at the bottom of the page. This functionality provides me with referring URLs. Today I was astonished to see that one such referring URL(what exactly is a URL?) was, http://www.bloggerschoiceawards.com/. I was stunned. So I went to Bloggers Choice, and lo and behold there I am. Someone nominated me for a Bloggers Choice Award! Huh?! Who? Who could have done this? I have my suspicions but regardless, it is VERY exciting to me. People read me! People like me! Although only one of you has ever commented and it happens to be my friend who is also a blogger, http://www.sixexits.com/. Curious.

"What is the deal with blogging anyway?" Is a commonly asked question and frankly I don't know the answer. I know why I do it. Secretly, I hope to be discovered for my sheer talent and offered a gazillion dollar book deal. All pipe dreams aside, I do it because it is entertaining for me and for my readers. My readers are mostly people who are realted to me or who are friends that I have ORDERED to read/visit my blog. (With the exception of Bacon Man. Bacon Man has not been here to check me out. Rude.) Which means that my dream of the gazillion dollar book deal is as big a possibility that I will wake up tall and blond. Not likely.

In any event, go to http://www.bloggerschoiceawards.com/ and vote for From Talbots to Target as one of the Hottest Mommy Blogs!

No comments: