Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Menagerie of Thoughts

I am sick. Middle was in and out of our bed last night.

I had a vivid dream of my grandparents. I woke missing them.

I came home early from work yesterday and went to bed.

Christmas is just 5 days away.

The kids were all sick on my birthday. I went to work and King Daddy stayed home. My coworkers gave me a cake, flowers and sang "Happy Birthday." A better celebration than at home.

My computer is making a seriously bad noise. I don't know anything about computers but I know it shouldn't make this noise.

A four day weekend is almost upon us.

I hope King Daddy likes his gifts.


Baby really likes to play with tooth brushes. He is a funny kid.

Oldest gets to wear pajamas to school on Friday.

My mom was in a car accident last night. THANK GOD she is OK. Annoyed more than anything, but OK.

I got two books for Hanukkah and have finished one and am 3/4 of the way through the other.

It is cold out there.



No comments: