Saturday, December 1, 2007

Yesterday

Was a challenging day.
Middle was having a very hard time keeping his hands to himself.
Oldest was having a hard time keeping her tattles to herself.
Baby was having no trouble throwing all of his breakfast on the floor.

The ride to the babysitters was long, punctuated by moans, whines and groans from Middle. "I don't WANT to listen to music." Ok, so we didn't listen to music. Oldest and Baby sat happily in their seats as the ride progressed. My back hurt so bad from the tension.

My friend and I were out Christmas shopping last night and we wondered, why? Why do they hit and touch eachother? Why do they whine? Why are they not logical thinkers? WHY?

I think it is time to go back to my book, The Happiest Toddler on the Block, by Dr. Harvey Karp. After all, the why question is not their problem, it is mine.

No comments: