Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It is happening

Right before my eyes, I witnessed what I always knew would happen. The tortured has become the torturer. I didn't think it would happened so soon, but tonight it did. Baby pounced on Middle with a laugh that had the ever so slight maniacal twist. Middle better look out. Everything Baby has learned he learned from him.


Can you see him just rounding the corner hunting Middle? Middle won't run, he will stand his ground and scream at the top of his lungs. Baby will retreat and then, when Middle is relaxed, he will attack.

4 comments:

Karen said...

I have found that the younger siblings learn WAY too many things from the older ones.

so tired said...

It's a good thing when they start standing up for themselves! Once middle gets payback a couple times, he might stop torturing baby in the first place! Ahhh, peace. Here's hoping!

S said...

Heh. This reminds me SO MUCH of my two boys.

KathyLikesPink said...

That is a real ACTION SHOT!

Poor Middle. The times they are-a changin'.