Monday, March 10, 2008

Time Change s for Wimps

I don't know if the time change had anything to do with their rambunctious behavior, but it makes a good story either way.


No, this is not where they normally sleep. They each have their own beds, however last night they got their sleeping bags out and bed down at the top of the stairs. The fact that they all share a room works against me. But thankfully Baby is still in a crib and was sleeping soundly when these two partners in crime made this nest. At 9:40 pm when King Daddy called it a night he came upon this scene. Oldest was out like a light! Middle, not so much. Evidently he doesn't require a lot of sleep. Unfortunately I require a lot of sleep.
If you look closely, you can see the smile on that bright little face that I want to just EAT.


She is OUT!

You get a GREAT view of the partially stripped landing and stairs. When we moved in these stairs were covered in the most hideous mustard colored bogus "carpet." We tore it all out (only 4 years ago!) and I periodically try to strip off 140 years of paint.

2 comments:

KathyLikesPink said...

Those pictures are adorable! My first thought, though, was I hope she doesn't roll over! Scary place to snooze.

I hear ya about the carpet thing. Our old house, which we are very S*L*O*W*L*Y renovating, still has the original 1920's wall paper in one room. If it was in pristine condition it might be pretty...but it ain't....and it ain't...

so tired said...

When I look at the stairs I see splinters and nail heads. I just know my kids would be finding them on a daily basis....