Thursday, May 29, 2008

So tired

I was at a business meeting all day yesterday. The meeting itself, was ok, but the highlight? Dinner afterward! I am still thinking about it! Beyond description delicious! I was exhausted by the time I arrived home, being "on" takes a lot out of this Queen.

Tonight King Daddy is off to a Revolution Soccer Game, so we will order pizza and play outside. Looking forward to the weekend, for sure!!!

By the way, I have been remiss in making my rounds on all of your blogs, so sorry for that. I will be back with my quips and ridiculousness soon enough.

2 comments:

scargosun said...

I FIANLLY got to see DC on the right night. So glad Johnathan's son came back to help out. He was so happy! Also glad that the Wizard didn't win the pot. The all irritate me. Still worried about Phil though. Can't wait for Opies next week!

Texasholly said...

I am so far behind in my reading of blogs that by the time I get caught up I will be very behind again. ugh. Pizza happens here a lot, but I like it! Hope you get some rest soon.