Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Is that MOM?


While looking at pictures of an old family friend who passed away earlier this month, I stumbled upon this...

The woman in the groovy patterned top is my mother! How do I know? Because today, in 2008, I look exactly like she did in this picture, sans the red hair. In fact both of my sisters and I look exactly like she did then. I think she was 39 or so when this was taken, roughly 1978. It is an unbelievable treasure for us!

Our friend who passed away is wearing the sporty plaid pants!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

You really DO look alike! It's a good thing you're both good looking! :)

My mom and I get the exact same thing ALL the time. Never a doubt who's related when we're in a crowd!

Muffy Willowbrook said...

That's such a cool thing - honestly! I think you should look at that picture and marvel how wonderful you'll look as you age. It's almost like a crystal ball.

Gorgeous, Doll! Gorgeous!

scargosun said...

Look at Mom rockin' the 70's groovy-ness. You know I actually kinda like that top. Is it still around?

KathyLikesPink said...

Wow...took me a few seconds to move my eyes over to your mom, as they were so drawn to the gentleman's red plaid slacks. Rock on with your bad self, Sir.

Your mom looks hot!