Friday, October 17, 2008

Oh no

I got a call from the school nurse today. Oldest had been complaining of an itchy head. Yup, BINGO! We have lice!!! We are using the Nuvo Method of Lice removal. I just finished the blow drying step. Now we must go gather the boys as our babysitter is flipping out and frankly, who can blame her!

Lily does NOT have a blockage, but something is wrong. We will continue our tests next week. New food that she did eat and did not throw up. Good news.

Baby has strep. On his bum.

Middle? Well so far he is fine!

3 comments:

scargosun said...

OMG! Rough week! You are a better person than I am. I think, even if i was their mom, I would run screaming from the house. Good luck this weekend!

Happy Valley Mom said...

Been there done that!

A trick--after Son's class kept getting it over and over,comb out her hair every night for a week with a metal lice comb. Gets rid of the nits so they don't hatch

Beth Cotell said...

Wow! You guys are having a rough go of it! I diidn't even know you could get a strep bottom!