Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wash at last

The new washing machine will be delivered on Wednesday. I bought a ginormous washing machine. I never thought a washing machine could be this exciting!

Our eventual plan is to build an addition. Knocking down the breezeway between the house and the barn. However, seeing as there is no equity in our home nor money in our bank, we have to do it in stages. In order to do it in stages, we have to first begin with estimates to re-work our bathroom and to move the washer and dryer upstairs. I left a message for the plumber who came and fixed our burst pipe.

The breezeway connecting the house to the barn.

Progress. I love progress. We have lived here 5 years and we have done a lot to our house, but when your house is almost 150 years old, there is always more, way more, to be done.

1 comment:

The Queen said...

Just playing the blog serve game tonight..and it led me here.. I love old homes...