Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Show and Tell

He has been waiting and waiting for his turn for Show and Tell.  Since his class only does it once a week it seems to take forever to get to his next turn.  Anywho, today is his day.  Since I work fulltime and he is in pre-school there is not often a week that he attends every day.  You see, I am late to work the days he goes and I have to leave work to pick him up to bring him over to our babysitter's.  It is a lot of stress on me.  He has had sniffles for the past few days so I was not surprised when he tumbled down the stairs and asked if he could skip school.  I reminded him of the day today and he perked right up and said, "I don't want to skip!  I want to bring Nip Nip in with me!" 

I give you Nip Nip!



Nip Nip has been a welcome addition to our family.  And the best part?  He is a Webkin and W hasn't asked ONCE to get on the computer.  He just loves his Nip Nip.
I just asked W if Nip Nip is excited for today and he quickly nodded his head.    He is one cute kid.  Here he is in his space ship.



You have to admit he is quite creative and imaginary, yes?


Intense.

I am sure that he and Nip Nip will have a wonderful time today at Show and Tell.


1 comment:

Kristi said...

I'm sure he will make the best of it! Noah has been upset this year since they don;t have show and tell in second grade. He has mentioned it numerous times since the beginning of the year. Sometimes it stinks to grow up :)