Sunday, May 1, 2011

Selfish

2010 was dubbed the "Year of Me," until February 14th when I found out I was unexpectedly pregnant.  However, in my obsession with my pregnancy, I neglected to write about my children on this blog.  This is the place where I record my life and my children.  But I realized, recently, that I did not make note of Wilton's SIXTH birthday, on September 16, 2010.  I cannot believe he is SIX. 

I remember so vividly our ride to the hospital.  I remember the words, "It is a boy."  And my eyes filling with tears.  I couldn't believe a boy had been given to me.  Since I was on bed rest, for his birthday, we have decided that we will have his friend birthday party this month.  I am thinking it will have to be a good party.  We will be creative and celebrate all that is Will.


It sure was a happy day!


No comments: