Tuesday, September 1, 2009

long lost

So I haven't been good about writing on my blog. There is so much pressure associated with a blog. For example, you must comment on other's blog in order to receive comments on your own blog. Makes sense. But then that adds pressure to be "popular." I have been so busy with 'life' that although I have been reading so many blogs I have not commented, as a result, I have no comments.

Today a friend of mine told me that my blog looked weird. It did look weird. But now it looks down right ugly. I want my blog to be truly representative of me and my personality but I don't want to spend the time required to make it fab. I want to write and write well, but to do that you must write consistently. I do get to do a little in my job, so for now I am satisfied.

If there are any readers out there, thank you. I hope to post some good things soon and eventually we will be pretty again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now it no longer looks weird. It is clear and I LIKE IT>

Mandy said...

Good to see a post from you! Hope to see more soon.