Saturday, January 1, 2011

Time is up

I will return to work on Monday the 3rd.  I have been off from work for 12 weeks and have not been in my office since September 2nd.  It will be an adjustment for all of us.  Specifically, me and Eliot.  I will have to figure out my pumping schedule at the office and my nursing schedule at home.  I am determined to be more organized when it comes to my clothes, the children's clothes and preparing my lunches for work.  I will hopefully plan dinners for the week and begin to execute much of what we learned last year in our finance class, Financial Peace University. 

Because of that class we were able to make it through maternity leave without much 'lack.'  We look forward to a much more prosperous year in 2011.  I will work on weight loss and spending less money by utilizing coupons and shopping sales.  We will work on reducing our debt as much as possible and exercising our new skills.

It is a new year and we have a new baby.  2011 is going to be wonderful!

No comments: